J&M Keystone, Inc. holds the following licenses:
- California B-1
- California C-15
J&M Keystone’s technicians have received specialized training in the following:
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Water Damage Restoration (water damage training)
- Applied Microbial Remediation (mold training)
- IICRC S-500 Standard for Water Damage
- IICRC S-520 Standard for Mold Remediation
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA Standards of Safety
- OSHA Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- All J&M superintendents are 10 Hour and 30 Hour OSHA certified in Construction Safety
- J&M frequently works to a strict remediation protocol written by an independent Certified Industrial Hygienist.
- We work meticulously to pass strict post remediation clearance sampling by independent industrial hygienists.
- American Red Cross
- First Aid Certified
- CPR Certified
- San Diego Municipal Code 43.03
- We comply with all the rigorous requirements of this code, which strictly stipulates the recapture and proper disposal of all exhausted wash water (pressure washing).